fsdfsf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mont blanc cheap ugg boots

Go down

mont blanc cheap ugg boots Empty mont blanc cheap ugg boots

Post  shimeixiaoxiao Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:32 pm

There are many ways in which to attract cartoon Penguins and this article targets basic shapes to offer the goal.mont blanc , The main reason basic shapes are utilized happens because it's much easier to attract most anything if it can be divided into shapes.cheap ugg boots ,
The only thing that's really required to draw most anything is some paper (I just used regular printer paper for this exercise), a pencil and some kind of black pen if you opt to apply ink for your drawing when it's complete. (I use a micron #2 for nearly every cartoon I actually do that exist for the most part arts and craft stores or online) however, a normal gel pen works all right for what we're doing here.

Our little cartoon Penguin here's comprised of two rounded bowling pins, four ovals, four circles and six different size triangles arranged to from our cute and cuddly little cartoon Penguin. We start by using pencil to sketch out our little Penguin.

Step one:
We start by drawing one large size bowling pin shape for the body in our cartoon Penguin.

Step2:
A second, smaller bowling pin shape is utilized the inside of the first bowling pin shape representing the white belly of the Penguin.

Step 3:
Two small triangles are used place for the Penguins beak together with two small ovals because of its nostrils. (Our little cartoon Penguin has to breath, right.)

Step 4:
Next we draw two ovals over the beak for eyes together with either two or four circles inside the ovals. Two circles may be used however i myself prefer four because It's my job to add color to my drawings and eyes that are complete with color and pupils are something I love to do.

Step five:
Next we draw our Penguins wings and feet. It might be just a little cruel not to give our Penguin something to help him circumvent no. We achieve this by using four triangles, two for the wings and two smaller triangles for the feet.

Steps 6 and 7:
Our latter steps are one, go through and erase the parts from the shapes that overlap like the wings and the feet and we remain with our basic shapes drawn cartoon Penguin in pencil. Two take your gel pen or ink pen and copy over your pencil Penguin cartoon and you are done. At this time we are able to color him if we choose to or simply leave him out of the box.

I decided to do some small alterations in the feet and wings of my Penguin and then add color and shading to show you what's possible from that basic shape cartoon Penguin. I accomplish this by scanning my finished cartoon Penguin into Photoshop and doing all of the coloring a shading there.

Thank you for taking the time to draw a cartoon Penguin with me and that i look forward to adding a few more "How to draw" articles in the future. For now keep an eye out for basic shapes in all you desire to draw. The shapes are all around us making drawing easier and fun. Possess a great day.

shimeixiaoxiao

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum